Saturday, September 12, 2009

Evan's your friend....

Bailey got to have a play date with Evan today....she loves it every time. Each time she mentions Evan, she'll smile and say, "Evan's your friend" (she means "her" friend). It's the cutest thing :)

We took the girls to a new place to play today, it was an "indoor playground" with slides, toys and a large inflatable jump house. The girls had a great time and both Glenna and I are convinced that now, not only do we need to live next door to one another, but we need to have this type of play room in one/both of our homes :)

Bailey proudly wore her FL Gator shirt...just so Evan would know that Gators are AWESOME! :)

Hope you all had a great week!






2 comments:

  1. Seeing the title, I thought I'd definitely see the picture of Bailey pushing Evan's head. hahaha I thought the title was referring to you saying, "Oh don't push Evan in the head, she's your friend." hahaha

    Tons of fun!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh--I Love the picture of Bailey helping Evan up the slide. Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete