Saturday, November 14, 2009

Big girl bed and the "big eleven"....

Bailey has hit yet another milestone....she's now in a big girl bed. I have to say, I was pretty proud of myself and only teared up twice....once when I took the changer out of her room and the second time when I picked her up yesterday morning knowing it would be the last time I took her out of her crib. So, all in all...pretty tough Momma! Or so at least I think so :)

Bailey isn't falling asleep quickly but, as I told Tom yesterday, as long as she isn't jumping up and down on the bed, or falling off of it...we'll consider it a success :) Below are some pictures of her new bed. We opted for a full size, so she'd have room to grow.

As for the "big eleven"...today is a special day for Tom and I; it's our anniversary. Eleven years of hard work filled with more blessings than burdens. Our ride is not smooth and straight, but rather loaded with hills and curves....and it's a ride that I'm thankful to be on. Plus, I think we're getting better at it... I'm pretty sure by the time we die, we'll have it down :) Happy anniversary Babe.... I love you.




1 comment: