Thursday, December 3, 2009

PRAISE GOD!

I find myself saying this often when I look at our beautiful miracle but this week I have an extra reason to shout it loud. Last week I took a picture of Bailey and Evan at a local mall, I didn't post this picture because it brought me great concern. I had read an article a while back:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1049618/Baby-saved-friend-spots-eye-cancer-clue-photograph-emailed-girls-mother.html .

This article is why I was concerned about the picture below.

I took Bailey into a pediatric ophthalmologist (Dr. Levine with the Thomas Eye group.... I LOVED him!) and not only did my beautiful girl sit perfect still and look exactly where the doctor needed her to (he told his nurses in the room that "you'd never see a better 2 year old patient" :) but....PRAISE GOD, Bailey's eye is perfectly healthy and the picture was the flash bouncing off her eye. It's not common to get a white pupil from a flash but, it can happen. Having said that, I will say again PRAISE GOD that Bailey's eyes are healthy and that Christ once again chose to reach out, touch, protect and bless our lives. My God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment