Sunday, May 9, 2010

No greater blessing...

There are moments that change your life...good or bad, you are change. February 1st, 2007 at 6:34pm. That moment changed my life forever. While it had been years on the making, the actual moment was quick. This was the wonderful, amazing moment that Bailey was born. That's my moment, the moment that changed my life forever. The moment I became a mommy and, I can truly say....there is no greater blessing. I will praise God all the days of my life for our wonderful miracle.

This video was shown at Bailey's baby dedication, at my parents church, when she was 3.5 months old. A special note: not only were we at a church that my parents were pastors at, so they were able to do the baby dedication, but the day we had the dedication on....was Mother's Day. There is music so make sure your speakers are on :)

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful women in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment