Thursday, November 11, 2010

OUR LITTLE PERFORMER!

First, big thanks to Tony for helping me with getting this video online :)

Here's our little performer...she cracks us up by putting on these little "shows". What we find so funny, is we've never shown or encouraged this, somehow it's just "in her". From about 18 months, Boo has been fascinated with microphones. When Mom and Dad had their church down in Alabama, Bailey would try and "eat" the microphone :) Then she figured out if she talked into it, that we could all hear her very loudly and well....she's been hooked since then. Heaven help us if Costco has a karaoke machine out on demo, she'll play with that thing until we pull her away :)

This particular video was taken on my cell phone and it may be a little shaky as I was laughing the entire time (seriously...tears running down my face). We've never told Boo to use a stage or any words to say, so we're not really sure where she gets all of this from. She'll watch a Disney video from time to time so, we're guessing that maybe at some point one of the videos had some type of performance. Bailey makes up her own songs, which my mom told me that she did and I can remember my baby brother Joshua doing the same thing so it could be in her genes. Either way....it's pretty darn cute, especially with Daddy's help on the drums :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment