Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY...DAY OF LOVE

That's what we call it at our house, at least Tom and I do. The "Day of Love". I'm not sure when we started that but...it's been several years and it's just kind-of stuck. I guess we just took the day and made it special for us :) Yeah, I know...sappy.

Anyway, Boo had a party at school today. The kids LOVE having parties because (typically) it means some really good treats! :) The moms who volunteered for this one did a great job with some finger food and then a frosted cookie that each child got to decorate on their own. HUGE hit!

In the hallway of her school, each child had a card that said "blank" is my valentine because I love them. I walked down the hall smiling as I looked at several children who said "Mommy" and "Daddy" and even a few "Brother or Sister" was their valentine...and then I get to the paper for our baby girl and I started laughing. What does she have written down? That her BEAR is her valentine...because she loves him very much. For those of you who really know Bailey...I know you're laughing along with me. Gotta love her.

Happy Day of Love!



Decorating her cookie...lots of chocolate chips, that's my girl! :)
If the little girl sitting next to Bailey looks young, she is.
She's the baby sister of a classmate :)

Our little Valentine...

No comments:

Post a Comment