Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WE HAVE ANOTHER MIRACLE ON THE WAY!

LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago. Isaiah 25:1
This verse was sent to me, by my good friend Tracy when I shared our news with her. Thanks for loving on me Trac :)
God has blessed us with another opportunity to be parents. One more opportunity to love, share and (hopefully not) screw up another little person. We feel so completely blessed. We haven't shared the news with Bailey yet as baby isn't due until Thanksgiving so...we'll wait until the time gets closer. At 4 years old, you still think that Thanksgiving is tomorrow :)
Today I am 7.5 weeks. I've had two ultrasounds and both were wonderful giving us the opportunity to see baby's heart beating away....such an amazing sight!! I've been pro-life my entire life but after being a mom, the passion is even greater. I think every woman should have to have an u/s before having an abortion. My first u/s was at 5.5 weeks...before most women know that they are pregnant and make that choice to abort. If those women could see their baby's heart beating...how many lives would that save?!
I'll post updates on the blog as well as belly shots from time to time. Please join with us in praying for a healthy baby. I will be 40 in August, so the risk factor is definitely higher however...GOD is a GOOD GOD and we are trusting in Him.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment