Friday, June 15, 2012

ONE SILLY GIRL...

Boo can be so silly.  Some of the things she says and does just crack me up.  Today I hear her talking to bear and I can tell she's been listening to me (talk to Brandon) because she's repeating some of my words.  It's really cute; she talks to bear as if she's the mommy (although if you ask Bailey who bear's mommy is, she'll tell you Stitch :o).

Today I hear Bailey talking to bear, about changing her diaper (or dia-dia as we call it in our house).  I walk into the living room to see what she's doing and she has wrapped this rope about bear's bottom half and it actually looked a little like a diaper.  Cracked me up.  Later she asked me if she could have two of her brother's diapers and then she continued to change that silly bear probably 20 times in the next hour.  Finally I had to tell her, that bear's tushie was probably pretty clean :o)

Oh...another funny moment.  A few days ago, Bailey was putting on one on her (many) performances and she asked for a round of applause.  No...let me correct that, she asked for a "round of a - clause".   Man I love her :o)