Sunday, April 20, 2014

MY BEAUTIFUL BABIES...MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY...MY BEAUTIFUL SAVIOR...

Today is a day, that as a believer in Christ, we celebrate.  Celebrate the fact that our Lord Jesus is bigger than the grave.  That death was not the end, but rather that He is alive and waiting for us in heaven.  I am thankful for that fact and for the many, many blessings my God has given me... the greatest (outside of my salvation) being my family. I am truly, truly blessed.  I mean seriously... have you seen more beautiful children?  This mama would have to tell you, that I'm not sure that's possible  :0)

Happy Easter!

Brandon was a bit confused by the timer on the camera :0)

We were blessed with some beautiful (and very bright)
sunshine today



Love this picture of them...

My beautiful girl is looking so grown up!

My absolute favorite, silly, girl :0)





















































Beautiful...
Beautiful...



Did I mention... beautiful? :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment