Thursday, May 22, 2014

DISNEY MAGIC...MAY 2014

This past week, we enjoyed an AWESOME week back at Walt Disney World. This trip was extra fun, as it was our first journey with our "newest baby"...aka a travel trailer.  It was so nice having our camper!  I've wanted one for years, but actually having it?  Well, it was even better than I expected :o)  It's so nice to have your own stuff.  To know that the area is clean and that the person (the night before you) wasn't in there throwing up from a vicious flu bug or buried in the bed (that you are now sleeping in) with bronchitis.   I guess I'm a little funny/over-sensitive that way... as I really do think about those things.  Either way, it was awesome have a decent sized refrigerator, running water, a bathroom and a/c.  And to be apart of the RVing community?  Awesome ...awesome...awesome.  Some of the nicest people we've met, in a very long time.

The kids had a great time :o)  You can't tell me that a 2 year old is too young to understand Disney...because our little man IMMEDIATELY recognized It's a Small World, the moment it came within sight :o)  Both of my children love the People Mover, which works well for me as (a little embarrassed to admit), it's one of my favorites too.

We arrived on Saturday afternoon and left the following Sunday morning and except for the day before we left, the crowds were low.  Really low.  I mean, a couple of the days we all but walked onto rides (even at the Magic Kindgom!). One morning in particular, we rode something like 10 rides before 12 noon. Unheard of in the "Disney Community".  IT. WAS. GREAT.  Oh...and the weather?  We had one day of off/on rain but the rest of the time, it was AMAZING!  Some of locals kept commenting that they couldn't believe how beautiful it was.  We really lucked out.

Needless to say... awesome trip.  Great family time.  A huge, huge blessing.  Now we're setting our sites on October, when we get to go back...but this time, we'll get to meet up with my family; the biggest blessing of all.


*mass picture alert*  :o)

Our home-away-from-home


Enjoying the beach at the campground.  I was trying to remember,
but I think this was Brandon's first time actually walking in sand.
He LOVED it :0)


Super sweet... *melt*



Mini jam session :0)

Brandon didn't seem to appreciate, a stranger
taking our picture :0)


My beautiful girl...

My gosh Boo looks like daddy here!

Looks like it's not just big sister who loves the tea cups :o)

He thinks it's funny, that he knows how to spit ...

he'd spit, then laugh at me because I kept telling him to stop :o)



The tongue thing is all Brandon.  At first it started with him trying to curl
his tongue like mommy, now he just sticks it out and laughs.  Of course
sissy had to join in on the fun and mommy had to act surprised :0)
Low light but again... can you tell who her daddy is? :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment