Friday, August 22, 2014

PLAYING IN THE RAIN...

This afternoon, it was raining.... I know, shocker.  Raining.  In Georgia.  In the afternoon.  Yep... rarely happens.  

Anyway, it was raining and Boo announced, "let's go outside and play in the rain".  And that's exactly what we did.  Or I should say, what they did... mommy stayed under an umbrella with the camera :0)

Our girl..."pointing" to the steam on the road during the rain.

Love it... he's trying to catch the rain drops :o)


She brings me so much joy...

He melts my heart...Every. Single. Day.

Our beautiful girl...

He was laughing because he was coming at me with a cup of water...

still laughing as he had thrown some water on me :o)

The sun shining on my two miracles...how thankful I am for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment