Wednesday, November 19, 2014

LOOK AT ME... I AM THREE!

How did this happen so fast?  Our little man turns three today.  Three already!  As I'm sure all mamas do, I've been thinking back on the day of his birth; as I type, three years ago today, my contractions were really starting to pick-up.  I hadn't slept much the night before and I was ready to get him out and see his sweet face.  How. Sweet. That. Face. Was.   How sweet that face still is!  And the little man behind the face?  We simply could not love him more.

Our little man entered the world at 7 lbs 8 ounces, measuring in at 20.5 inches long. Today he weights in at 31 lbs and measures 37.75 inches.  He's done awesome with potty training and the next step is a big boy bed here in a few months (gasp!).

Brandon Elijah is funny, sweet, smart, adventurous; he's all boy and he loves people. He loves firetrucks, ambulances, all types of trucks and everything Disney.  He's rough and loud and he gives the best loves.  He's emotional and dramatic but also very focused and determined.  Our little man can be strong-willed; he can also be very kind. Most of all...he brings an unbelievable amount of joy to our family.  

Happy Birthday little man!!

Our beautiful little man...




It took a few breaths... but he finally got it :)

This picture cracks me up, because it looks like sissy is praying and
thanking God that the candle is out.  Finally... cake!

When I asked him if he liked his cake, he said a (very) quick "yep",
before eating another bite....haha :0)

Thank you Jesus...for the miracle of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment