Friday, December 12, 2014

LOVE YOU MAMA...

Every night, I have the great blessing of putting our little man down to sleep.  I truly wouldn't miss it for anything as it's such a sweet time.  I get to hold him and pray over him and then lay him down in his crib; a time that I know is all too quickly coming to an end.  Every night he lays his head on my shoulder and reaches out to grab my finger with his right hand.  Every night I pray and thank God for him and ask Jesus to protect him and bless him as he grows.  Every night I lay him down and tell him that I love him... and every night he repeats back, "Mama loves me".   Every. night.  Except last night, when my sweet boy said back to me, "I love you mama... so very much".  Brought me to my knees.  Thank you Jesus for this sweet, sweet little man.

Mama loves you baby boy...so very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment