Sunday, November 30, 2008

Disney Magic.....

This past week was Thanksgiving and we had a lot to be thankful for. Not only did we have our amazing baby girl to share the day with, but we also got to spend the day (the entire week actually) with her at Walt Disney World. It was AMAZING....exhausting to say the least, but absolutely amazing. As a mom who loves Disney, I've found that there is nothing better than experiencing the magic through your child's eyes. Bailey had a great time and did really well with meeting the characters, except Santa which should not leave my lap to go and see (actually, she wouldn't even him touch her hand :).

My parents (YiaYia and Popo) came along for the trip and were not only a huge help with our active toddler but, I believe, were blessed as much as we were with watching Boo experience Disney.

I took close to 300 pictures, which I reduced down to just about 150 and from that number I posted 12 pictures here. If you'd like more, just shoot me an e-mail. One picture, I will say, makes me a little sad...it's a picture of Bailey running next to a "big girl" (probably around age 4 or 5). Bailey was working hard to keep up with her and I wanted to say, "slow day baby girl..you're already growing to fast for Mommy". This picture is a look into the future for me. As we walked around Disney, I saw babies in their strollers; babies about the same age as Boo when we brought her last year. I looked at them and thought, "gosh, Bailey was that small last year"; when I look at this picture of Bailey running next to the older girl, I realize that soon she will be that big girl.....and "soon" is a word that is some days too fast for this Mommy. Parenting is bitter sweet I've decided. It's awesome to see your child grown and turn into this little person, but in order for that to happen, they must do just that...grow. I've decided that the growing happens too quickly. But...enough of my sadness! Our week was fantastic and my baby girl is amazing! :)

Lots of love to you all! I hope your Thanksgiving day, was as magical as ours.










1 comment:

  1. great pictures and post. I'm glad yall had such a good time. maybe next time we can join you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete