Monday, April 6, 2009

BFF Evan and playdate = FUN!

Evan came over to play this morning; the girls had a great time. My friend Glenna and I have been putting the girls together since birth, but it's only been the last 6 months or so that they've really started interacting. They've always played well in the same room but it use to be that they would each play with toys, in their own little corner of the room; now they really play together....it's great to see :) Bailey's first friend (BFF) is her BFF (best friend forever)!



Evan feeding Tigger



The hand-off



Bailey feeding Piglet



Peak-a-boo through the mailbox



Evan thought her friend Bailey was too funny :)



Follow me Evan, I'll show you how to do it....



Way to go!


Thanks for coming over Evan!

1 comment:

  1. aw, great pictures!! We had a blast. It's so nice having such a great friend like you and I'm so glad our girls enjoy each other's company just as much too! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete