Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Tulips are Wiggling and The Trees are Dancing...

We've had a busy week...which is why my post (usually done on the weekend) was not done until today. Busy, but great! This past week was Easter, what an awesome time to be a believer! To know that the God we serve is alive and mighty...it brings strength to your faith. At least it does for me. I hope each of you had a chance to reflect and to worship; I hope your week, was as blessed as ours.

As for the title... :) My beautiful baby girl noticed the wonders of nature this past week. We had some cold, windy weather to which Bailey declared (once while looking out the kitchen window; the other time while looking out the dining room window) that the tulips were "wiggling" and the trees were "dancing". Praise God for my beautiful little miracle and her beautiful little mind!

Below are some pictures of Boo playing with my parents cat. This cat will actually fetch a ball. Here Bailey would put the ball up on the table and Bishop would push it off...then Bailey would put it back on. Both were pretty proud of themselves :)

Love you all!







No comments:

Post a Comment