Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's a zoo out there!

This past week, Tom and I took Bailey to the zoo. We actually have an annual pass, so I've started taking Boo about twice a month....she really enjoys it. Often times her friend Evan comes, this time Daddy was able to come instead; she loved having him along! Below are some pictures from our day.

Lots of love to you all....



Patiently waiting to feed the birds


Wow...look at that!


Watching the safari animals (zebra, giraffe, etc)


She wasn't too sure about touching the goat on this day


I don't often think Bailey looks like me but, in this photo (which
I had to zoom/crop in on), I can see me in her :)


Having fun at the zoo's playground


Daddy having some fun too!


Bailey was more interested in the train nearby, than taking a picture :)


Going to the train


Bailey explaining to Daddy, how the train works


A kiss for the train ride

1 comment:

  1. terrific pictures. you two do look alike in that picture. so glad you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete