Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just some pics....

I've been trying to post a video for the past few days, but have been unsuccessful. I'm not sure if there was a change in the blog format, or with the format error on our end but.... no luck (yet, I'll keep trying!).

Below are some pictures from this past week. Just day to day stuff with our beautiful girl. The two pictures with the Disney stuffed animals on the couch...I was washing some dishes and she was very quiet in the living room. I went out to check on her and found her sitting on the couch with all of her "friends" (as we call them) surrounding her. She had put them all up there, and then pulled them around her :) The second picture.. the one with the really big, silly smile is what I get when I ask her to, "say cheese" :)

Have a wonderful 4th of July!




No comments:

Post a Comment