Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SMALL VICTORIES...

Bailey likes puzzles. She has several of them and if we help with the outside/trim pieces, then she's really good about filling in the middle ones. She has one puzzle that she can do almost entirely by herself...I think it's a 24 or 36 piece puzzle.

For Christmas (2009) Yia Yia and Popo bought Boo this great puzzle by Melissa and Doug..she's always liked it, but she's never spent enough time on it to complete it (the reason for this, is it's this really neat puzzle that can do 6 different animals...so each block has 6 sides with different animal pieces on it). Well, tonight while I was making dinner, I suggested that she give it a go and...she did it! All by herself!! She was sooo proud of herself :) Man...I love those small victories.




Look what I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment