Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW!

We woke up this morning to several inches of snow. I had told Boo when I put her to bed last night, that there might be snow when she woke up so, of course....that was her first question, was there any snow? Yes baby girl...we've got snow!

Bailey was so excited that we went outside 10 minutes after she got up. Dressed in several layers (we each had three...plus a coat), we braved the outside and played in the snow for about an hour. She loved it.

After that, back inside for hot pancakes. Now, I am NOT a cold weather person but, I have to say...this was a pretty great start to the week :)




I had just thrown a snow ball at her...
Then it was her turn to get me back :)


Our neighbor let us borrow their sled...Boo had to
bring along her golf club. It made her go faster she said :)
Great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment