Sunday, March 27, 2011

READY...SET...PLAY BALL!

Bailey's first Tball game was yesterday. It was cute, funny and FREEZING! Poor Boo, I put every coat on her that I could find in the van along with her uniform (which was so funny because the shirt itself comes down to her knees :). Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure a few kids (and adults) ended up sick as several were not prepared for the weather....I mean the week before we were soaked in sweat!
Boo did great. She got to bat twice and hit the ball both both times. Now...running to the bases was a different story. While Bailey generally LOVES to run (it's hard to stop her), something about having to do it for a sport...yeah, she's just not interested. The team has three coaches and one of the coaches has really taken to her; she's so sweet. She very patient and actually took Bailey's hand a couple of times and "helped" her run to the base.
From the day...I think Boo's favorite part was snack time :) I was responsible for snacks this game and had brought juice, cheese-n-crackers and cookies....all of Bailey's favorites. Well...snacks and finding out that the dirt was still in the outfield :)






No comments:

Post a Comment