Sunday, May 29, 2011

WATER BALLOONS....

We've had some wonderful hot weather lately; so I thought it would be a good time to introduce Bailey to the world of water balloons. I purchased some, filled them up and then took my unknowing 4 year old out into the front yard to...soak her.

Well...it didn't quite go as planned. Because of my strange sense of humor (you can thank my father for this), I had Bailey stand back several feet and I told her she was to catch the water balloon. Yes...I knew she would probably miss and it would fall to the cement, breaking, soaking her....that was the point.

So, my sweet/innocent little girl stands back arms wide open ready to receive the prize and...she misses and...it hits the cement and....it does NOT break! That silly water balloon actually bounced like a ball! When I explained to Boo how it was suppose to work, she thought that was silly so she picked up the balloon and threw it and...again, it bounces! Needless to say, it took us quite a bit of time to go through 20 "bouncy" water balloons but, when they broke, Bailey was not only quite proud of herself but, she also thought it was great fun :)




No comments:

Post a Comment