Sunday, July 31, 2011

PRINCESS CAMP...

Yesterday, Bailey got to go to "Princess camp" with her best friend Evan. It was at a local dance studio. They played TONS of Disney princess music (with a former Disney trained princess teaching the class) and, I have to say, Mommy was a bit jealous :) Tom and I were sitting out in the waiting area while the girls had fun and I think I said to Tom, (at least 20 times) "I'm ready for our trip to Disney!".

Boo had a GREAT time. She loves Disney and she loves spending time with Evan. There was craft time....lunch time....performances...and silly time.....and (for Bailey at least) lots of bowing :) Notice below how she even pulls out her skirt like a real princess :) The last picture at the bottom is one of my favorite of the girls to date. It shows them just as they are....wonderfully, beautifully, full of joy and the best of friends.

It was a very magical day!









No comments:

Post a Comment