Sunday, July 24, 2011

SUCH A BIG GIRL....

Bailey has been able to dress herself for a good 6-9 months however...it's always been my setting clothes out for her to put on. This week was an especially busy one, so one morning I told Boo to go into her room and pick out her outfit. Shorts and a shirt I told her. Well...not only did she do it, but she did it GREAT! She IS her YiaYia's granddaughter...which is to say a fashion girl. My mother is always put together and always matches. Me...?? Well, not so much :) I'm happy with 2 pair of pants and 4 shirts. Less to think about :)

Bailey got herself dressed in her pink Minnie Mouse shirt, her pink shorts and her pink and white Disney socks (they have the Mickey Mouse design on them). Later, when I did her hair, she even picked out her pink Mickey Mouse clip. She's definitely YiaYia's girl but, with the Disney thing...she's all me :)


Typical silly self...she was "posing" she told me :)


Such a big girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment