Sunday, August 21, 2011

PAINTING AND 26 WEEKS....

Bailey and I did some painting a couple of weeks ago (she's a much better painter than I :). As always, she was silly and we had a great time!

I'm now 26 weeks along...next week I actually start my seventh month and enter into the third trimester! My next ultrasound is in two weeks (you get lots of these when you get old); hopefully we'll get a couple of good pics and I'll post them online. Here's some information with respect to week 26:

The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your husband's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about 1.5 to 2 pounds and measures 14 inches from head to heel.





No comments:

Post a Comment