Monday, December 19, 2011

ONE MONTH OLD...

Today our beautiful boy is one month old. Time is going by much too quickly! Brandon is changing daily. He weighs 8lb 11oz (birth weight was 7lb 8oz) and is still 20.5 inches. He now smiles and "talks" and I can definitely tell one cry from another...although he does not cry much but he will scream (yes, I said scream) if you're not quick enough with the food or if he's cold. This special guy loves his food and hates being cold! Kind-of takes after his mommy in that respect :)

Lucky for us, this little man loves to sleep. With the second one, they have to figure out survival around loud noises (I laugh now when I think about how quiet I tried to keep the house when Bailey took a nap...then again she did not nap so I'm guessing I might do the same thing if Brandon followed in her footsteps). The muscle in his neck is still enlarged, but it has not gotten any worse; we praise God for this and continue to trust Him with both our children's health. Bailey continues to be a great big sister, she was made for the role :)

Happy birthday miracle man....we all love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment