Monday, March 12, 2012

LITTLE PHOTOGRAPHER...

Bailey is such a great little girl. She is so full of joy! It's amazing actually...even if she's gotten into trouble or things are necessarily going her way...she still can be so silly, so joyful. I pray that quality never leaves her.

A while back we gave Boo our old point-n-shoot digital. We have hundreds of pictures that she's taken, downloaded on our computer. Some of them are really quite funny. Actually, most of them are! The ones below she took on Saturday. I didn't know she had taken them...all I knew is she came to me in the afternoon and asked me to take some pictures of her and brother, which is how we got the picture at the bottom of this post. The picture I took happened after we ran some errands, which means it happened after she took her photos. Notice with her pictures they took place inside our home and then continued inside the car :) Most of the time I don't even know she's got her camera, let alone taking pictures (which would account for the one I found of me sleeping...yeah, I'm not posting that one:).

Such a fun, silly, wonderfully joyful little girl...



Every once in a while he finds his thumb! Oh...
and that's a tag on his face, not spit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment