Friday, May 25, 2012

END OF THE YEAR...

Yesterday's was Boo's last day of preschool!  She is "officially" now a kindergartner. I can't believe it!  How can my baby girl already be such a big girl!?  My closest friend just had her third beautiful baby yesterday and, as I held him this morning, I was not only struck by (of course just how beautiful he was) but the fact that Brandon is growing much, much too quickly (I mean really, was he ever that small?) and that these first five years with Boo have just flown by.  My mom use to sing me this song..."turn around and you're two, turn around and you're four, turn around and you're a young girl walking out the door".  Well...I've decided to stop turning and to sleep with one eye open because this beautiful girl of mine is growing up much too quickly for this mommy.

Pictures below are from her school's performance last night.  First she did her ballet show and then she sang with her class.  I did take some video which I'll try to get online this weekend.

Oh and....Happy Birthday Popo :)   We love you...