Sunday, July 15, 2012

CHICK-FIL-A...

This past Friday, Chick-fil-A had their "Cow Appreciation Day".  The awesome thing about this day was, if you dressed up in "cow apparel", then Chick-fil-A gave you a FREE meal! We're a family who loves Chick-fil-A so this we awesome for us.  Bailey and I got all decked out (okay...so the cow ears, not the best I agree :).  Tom got dressed up too, but he had to take the picture so you'll just have to take my word for it :)   Made for a wonderful lunch.  We all ate for 90 cents (and it only cost us that because I went back for ice cream).

I was going to dress up Brandon, but he was snoozing when we left so... we'll try again next year.  He did wake up in time to enjoy some ice cream though :)   He really LOVES ice cream.  The first time he tried it, he liked it but it didn't matter if I offered him ice cream or baby food...as long as he was eating, he was happy.  This time around however yeah...don't try to offer him baby food when mama has ice cream.  Tom was holding him while I was trying to eat and the poor baby strained his neck so hard, trying to turn around and see me behind him, that I thought he was going to pop something!  Then I heard the grunting "mama" that he has started saying (yay!!)...but he really only says it if he wants to eat something or if he's really frustrated :)  That's okay though, I'll take it!