Saturday, September 14, 2013

THE TISSUES...

We have this box of tissues on the table, by our couch, in the living room.  I insist on keeping it there, simply because I like having tissues readily available.  The availability is to everyone....and while that sounds like a good idea, to our little man, it often times sounds like, "it's time to take a tissue and "blow" your nose, then stuff the tissue back in the box and repeat with 5 other tissues"  :O).  

So, as you can see in the pictures below...the box is topped off by several "used" (not really, but he thinks he is blowing his nose) tissues.

Sure, I could put the box in the bathroom or out of his reach in the living room but... I wouldn't change a thing.  I love seeing these stuffed little tissues.  The same as I love stepping over their toys, folding their sweet clothes, even saying 20x during the day "not quite so loud" or "slow down the running please".  I love that I have two beautiful miracles "messing up" my life.  I love my messy, blessed, life.




No comments:

Post a Comment