Wednesday, October 9, 2013

DISNEY...2013!!

Oh my gosh... I have SOOO many pictures of this year's trip to Disney!  It was tough to narrow it down (from the over 700) to the mass you see below :0).   We had a really great time; only thing that would have made it better, would have been YiaYia and Popo.  God blessed us with NO rain, which really is a must when you're tent camping!  I have to admit, it was pretty darn hot (88-92 degrees) but still, SO thankful for no rain. And, except for my one day of "wonderful" heat exhaustion, everyone was nice and healthy.

This year, as I mentioned, we took a tent to Fort Wilderness.  I was quickly reminded that I am a very light sleeper, but a loud box fan (purchased at the Walmart just off Disney property) plus some wonderful sleep aid and I managed to sleep just fine :0)  The kids, however, were troopers!  Because we were at the campground, each night we heard the (very) loud fireworks from the magic kingdom and then the boat light parade on the water (you can set your watch to that...9:45pm each and every night :0). Not to mention the golf carts beeping, the buses rumbling by and the people laughing.  The kids slept through it all beautifully.  No sleep aid (except a full day of sun and fun) required... haha.

We visited the parks, ate A LOT (I love that!) and spent several afternoons at the pool. Both kids LOVE the water.  Brandon has little to no fear, while Boo....well, it's finally started to kick in!  Praise God the girl might become a swimmer after all :0)   Actually... I think the pool might have been Bailey's favorite part of this year's trip.  Maybe.  Hard to tell, with all that magic :0)


Our traditional photo spot.  

Monkey see - Monkey do.  Haha... :0)


Melt my heart...







Little man, once again, loved...loved...LOVED the characters.
And my skeptical sweet girl (wondering if they are real or
just "people in costumes") was full of magic and belief each time
we saw one :0)

DT Disney.  Can't actually remember what happened to
Brandon's pants.  My guess is too much water (diaper didn't hold).

This picture is sooo our little man.  Fire in his eyes, when he's doing
something (or, in this case, going somewhere) he shouldn't  :0)

My beautiful, beautiful girl.

Sissy wanted to take a picture...

She took this one too :0)

Last pony ride for Boo!  Next year she'll be too tall to ride them.
Technically she was this year (cut off is 48" and she's almost 49")
but they let it slide :0)  

Pretty much how we all felt, after a long hot day at the parks :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment