Friday, December 27, 2013

AND THEN...

there were gifts.  We're very careful to keep Jesus the focus of Christmas, but this doesn't mean that our children go without gifts... not by a long shot.  While Mommy & Daddy give each child one gift, and Santa gives them another... by the time you add on gifts from YiaYia & PoPo, Grandma & Grandpa Siver, Aunts & Uncles... well, let's just say that they did not feel deprived (especially since they didn't need a silly thing to begin with! :0).

Favorite gifts?  For Boo, probably her My Little Pony figurines and for our little man, a refurbished coffee table turned train table (best $80 I've ever spent on a piece of furniture... I purchased this coffee table from Target 17 or 18 years ago and I can't even begin to tell you how many things we've used this for!).  Funny thing about these two gifts...is they were both one of the cheapest each got as I don't think we spent more than $12 on either!  Oh. come to think of it, another favorite for Boo...her light up little mermaid shoes.  Mommy likes those too :0)



 
Love the hair :0)







Boo made a Christmas workbook for Daddy :0)

Hmmm... so I can use this, to brush my teeth?

Legos were also a big hit (for both kiddos :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment