Saturday, February 1, 2014

ONE MOMENT...

Our sweet miracle girl, turned 7 years old today.  Hard for this mama to believe as there are times that the moment I found out I was pregnant with her, feels like only yesterday.  As I remembered back to the day of her birth, I am flooded with emotion.  The feeling when you hold your first child, is like nothing else... especially for women, such as myself, who long for and pray for, that moment. Many of us, for years.  In one moment, so much is healed.  In that one moment, the pain of yesterday is wiped away.  In that one moment, your heart is made whole.  In that one moment, your arms are no longer empty.

I praise God, for that one moment.  Bailey Katelyn...you were the one moment, that God used to heal.  I am, we are, so incredibly thankful for you.

Happy Birthday Boo.... may God continue to protect, bless and use you.





No comments:

Post a Comment