Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not a fan of the doctor....

My daughter has a very good memory; so around 12 months, she realized that when I take her to the doctor it's because something is either wrong or, she needs a shot. Needless to say, she not a fan of these trips, as a matter of fact, she starts getting upset from the moment we pull into the parking lot. This past week, I took Bailey in for her 2 year "Well Baby" check up. I've never heard my daughter scream like that; had no idea the child had that kind of lung power....and that was just when the poor nurse was trying to weigh her! It was quite the trip but, we made it through and at the end both Bailey and I were exhausted and the staff (I'm sure) cheered the moment the exit doors closed behind us. Outcome from the visit: Bailey is wonderfully healthy (lungs, obviously very healthy), 34 inches, 24.5lbs and now up to date on the immunizations we've elected to give her up to this point.

Here are some pictures from this week. Tom went to Florida to visit family for a few days and stopped in Gainesville, the town of his first love (The Florida Gators); there he picked up a couple of cute shirts for Boo...one is pictured below.

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE her pigtails. I wish Evan would keep things in her hair like that. she hates it though.

    ReplyDelete