Saturday, January 21, 2012

THE CAT'S MEOW...

Today Bailey went to a birthday party for a classmate. She had a really good time. It was a new house with some people she did not know so...Brandon and I kept her company :o) At this party, they had a friend do some face painting; Boo chose a cat which turned out quite cute. I liked the face painting kit so much that I'm going to purchase it and give it a whirl at Bailey's party in a couple of weeks (wish me luck!).

The pictures below...no, I did not as her to pose :o). She has this obsession with posing, especially since baby brother was born. The camera comes out and I have a hard time taking a picture with a simple/basic smile. She always wants to do some sort of pose :o) We went to the Picture People a couple of weeks ago and the photographer got a kick out Bailey; she did whatever pose they wanted without a problem. Now, if only we could get some college money with this newest obsession! :o)



What is this? Charlie's Angels??

No comments:

Post a Comment