Saturday, January 14, 2012

WATER BABIES....

Both of our children love the water. Today Bailey got to go to a birthday party (for a friend at school) that was at the local pool. She had a blast! I had a hard time pulling her out of the water. As she's still learning to swim, I put her float on her which gave her the confidence to go down the slide by herself. She's already asking when we can go back :)

Brandon has really started to like his bath. I'm actually hoping to do some swim lessons with him this summer. With Boo, I think we waited to long and she had developed some fear of the water...I don't want this to happen with B. As long as both the water and the room are warm, he'll stay in his bath water for a good 20 minutes. He'll even let me "float" him on his back...he's becoming quite the little fish :)





No comments:

Post a Comment