Saturday, January 28, 2012

LOOK WHAT I DID...

"Mommy, look what I did" is typically a statement that makes you cringe a little when your 4 year old walks out of her room from her afternoon quiet time so...when Boo came out of her room the other day and made this statement, I got a little nervous. Imagine my surprise when I turned around to find her showing me her finger nails which she had painted all by herself. I'm not sure who was the proudest...Bailey or myself. She did such a great job! Of course later she peeled all the polish off which cracked me up :)

What an amazing little girl...she'll point out clothes that other girls are wearing because she likes the outfit, she matches when she picks out her own clothes and now she's painting her nails on her own. Heck, she's already a better woman that I am :) Way to go baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment