Wednesday, September 19, 2012

10 MONTHS...

Here we are...10 months old!  Our little man is growing like a weed or, as Tom likes to say, like a linebacker :o)  I haven't stood on the scale with him lately, but I'm guessing he's a good 23lbs.  Brandon now wears 9 to12 month clothes and size 4 diapers (although size 5 are not too far off).  He is becoming quite the expert at crawling and while he is still very interested in EVERYTHING anyone is eating, he seems to have an easy gag reflex so I have to be very careful about what I offer him.  Brandon is not a patient baby; which is an unfortunate trait that he got that from me.  He is however very happy and his laugh will immediately make your day.  All boy is the best way to describe our little man.  He's rough, loud, big and absolutely, perfectly, wonderful.

Sweet baby curls...





You're killing me with all these pictures!









Not sure which is better...the bites or the fingers :0)








Don't you just want to squeeze him!?  :0)