Saturday, March 16, 2013

I WONDER...

Lucky for me, the vacuum has never bothered/scared Brandon.  Actually, it's the opposite...he likes it when I vacuum (which is good because I bring it out 2 or 3 times a week!).  So, when I saw this little vacuum at a garage sale yesterday, I just had to pick it up.  He LOVES it!  Played with it for a couple of hours :0)

When Boo got home from school, she saw the vacuum and of course wanted to play with it...what is it with big kids and baby toys?  Well, brother wasn't quite ready to share his new toy so we had a bit of a struggle, until I offered to bring out the big vacuum for Bailey which she jumped all over.  She took to the living room and did a great job!

Hmm... I wonder if I get Brandon a toy toilet bowl cleaner, duster and mop if sissy would clean the entire house for mommy?  Might be worth a try! :0)


Love the belly :0)


Love the dino tush :0)




Don't forget the bedrooms! :0)