Friday, April 19, 2013

17 MONTHS...

and busy!  Last week I went back to the bedrooms to make up beds and pick up a few things; I was back there maybe 10-15 minutes and I came out to find the "trail of destruction" below :0)  He'll pretty much go from room to room and tear things apart. Once he's created the mess, often times he goes back and finds what he wants...then he'll sit down and play.  Our little man is all boy:  loud, rough, messy and wonderfully sweet and generous with his kisses/hugs .

Quick stats:  Brandon now "bolts".  If we're in a store, he wants to walk...but that walk can quickly turn into a "bolt".  I've learned that if I need to get anything done, that I do not put him down :0).  He loves food.  Pretty much anything I give him, he'll eat.  He LOVES babies or other children.  Makes it hard for this mama to not have another ;0) Adores playing outside (parks are a big hit), says "thank you" all the time (so sweet!). Loves it when we go to pick-up sissy from school or when daddy comes homes from work, wants to talk with YiaYia and Popo all the time....oh, and he now picks up the phone and holds it with his head (you know, the "hand-free" way) says "hi...baby talk, baby talk, baby talk... bye" and then hangs up.  So, so cute!  LOVES playing with the keyboard and mouse on the computer and will sometimes tell me if his diaper is wet or dirty (fingers crossed that this helps when it comes to potty training!).  He is wearing size 12-18 months, weighs about 26lbs and is finishing up his last box of size 5 diapers.

We couldn't love him more...





Man, I'm so embarrassed...what a mess!

Okay...I'm too cute to be embarrassed :0)