Wednesday, April 24, 2013

ZOO...

A couple of weeks back, we took the kids to the zoo.  Bailey had been asking to go since we went last fall, so we decided to once again purchase an annual pass (we last purchased one when Boo was around 2).  Bailey LOVES this show on PBS called Wild Kratts.  I have to admit, it's a really great show!  The basis are these two men (the Kratt brothers) and their adventures in the wild.  It tells children all about animals.  So much so, that I really should sit down and watch them with Boo so I know the the heck she's talking about :0)  Since finding that show (about a year ago) Bailey asks every couple of weeks to go to the zoo and with my homeschooling next year, I'm hoping to use some of our visits as educational field trips :0)

SO squeezable! :0)


Boo loves these silly statues...almost as much as the animals!
Guess it's just part of the full zoo experience 0)

My tall girl.  This was flat footed!


She still won't feed animals (which you can't
at the zoo, but can at other petting farms)
BUT she'll step up and brush them :0)

Great job Boo :0)