Sunday, June 16, 2013

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY...

I'm blessed to have two wonderful men in my life (well...three if you count my little man...okay five if you count my awesome brothers:0); to my beautiful hubby and my dad (Popo) - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Today we decided to venture outside of our normal outings and man, am I glad we did! We drove up to Helen, Ga...what a great little town!  Reminds me a lot of a town back home (Leavenworth, Wa).   The town has a distinct Bavarian style.  There are small shops and restaurants, plus putt-putt and river rafting/tubing.  My guess is there's more to do in the area, but we didn't get up there until pretty late in the day so our time was very limited.  We are definitely planning a trip back before summer is over!



Best "cool dad" look :0)
Something we will definitely try next time we are there!!