Friday, June 7, 2013

NOT BAD FOR $13...

Well, $13.22 to be exact.  Still, not too bad for what we got (I actually had to pull the Earth's Best food pouch from my cupboard for the picture as Brandon ate his while we shopped :0)

I'm no extreme couponer by any means (then again, who really needs 50 boxes of cereal...I mean, those things do expire!) however, we are on a really tight budget so I work hard to try and find some good deals. No surprise that unhealthy/sugar food is often the cheapest but I did get lucky and about half of our small haul yesterday wasn't too bad (peas, vegi/fruit juice, low-fat mayo, etc).  Altogether we got:

2 bottles of body wash by Dial
2 bottles of mayo
2 packages of Keebler cookies
1 Earth's best food pouch
1 bag of frozen peas
2 containers of ice cream
1 package (8 count) of vegi/fruit juice by V8
4 boxes of coffee/crumb cake (excellent with really hot coffee!)
2 jars of spaghetti sauce

Oh...and if you throw in the free cookie from the bakery for my special helper below, then again I'd have to say: not too bad :0)