Wednesday, July 31, 2013

BLESSED...

This morning, my sweet girl woke up with a smile and a "good morning"...then, "may I watch a video?"  :0)  My beautiful boy woke up and talked to himself in his crib for a good 15 minutes, so I was able to finish a few things before I went in to see his sweet smiling face..."nigh-night, all done" he tells me :0)  We go into the kitchen to get his bottle and he greets daddy with a happy and loud "dada!" (Tom is often gone before he wakes up in the morning, so he's always excited to see him).  After making beds, dressing kids, making breakfast and starting a load of laundry..I'm at my kitchen sink doing dishes, looking out the window to my backyard while Bailey finished up her pancake and Brandon sat on the floor by my feet, playing with the tupperware.

And so... I started my day, feeling very blessed.  I have a wonderful husband, who has a job (huge praise in this current economy!).  I have two healthy, beautiful, children whom I get to stay home with everyday.  I have a house that (while not worth what we owe on it and might float away if we get anymore rain)...is "ours" and it's our home.  I have laundry to do, because my family has clothes to wear.  I have dishes to do, because we have food to eat.

No question about it.  I am blessed.

Kids enjoying their "new" playhouse.  This playhouse has been
outside for the past 3 years.  I decided to bring it inside
 (after a really good scrubbing) so they could get more use out of it.
Our office has now become more of a playroom
and I think that's just great :0) 



Calling YiaYia and Popo to tell them all about the playhouse :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment