Tuesday, July 16, 2013

TENNIS CAMP...

Bailey is once again participating in a tennis camp put on by In Tennis (held at Tolleson Park in Smyrna); she also participated back in 2011.  She's having a great time.  The group of coaches that work with this camp are wonderful.  Anyone in the area looking for a fun activity for your children, I would strongly recommend Chris Peck with In Tennis.  Our group is the youngest (ages 4-7 I believe) and we are lucky as we got the early morning slot (9a) which is a big help when the sun is out...hot, but not as hot as say 3pm :0)

You're doing great baby girl!


Looking so grown up...

Laughing and having fun...

Focused and ready...

Hits the ball...no problem!

Once again looking so grown up...

Love this picture as it shows how much fun the kids
were having.  And, no....Boo wasn't the only girl :0)  The kids
were broken down into 4 or 5 small groups.

1 comment:

  1. wow,... great pictures, I think this pictures are easily understandable. I would be appreciate to the publisher who publish this. thanks for this awesome sharing. great job. like this so much. I was extremely pleased to find this website. I wanted to thank you for this good knowledge and I definitely enjoying every single small bit of it and I am looking forward to check out new stuff you post.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete