Thursday, November 14, 2013

NOVEMBER 14TH, 1998...

"This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, love for, dream with, love."

Happy Anniversary Babe.  Wow... 15 years.  I thought I was so "old" back then, not getting married until 27 but goodness...look how young we look! I'm sure we'll look back on year 15 at year 25 and think "man, weren't we young?" :0)

Our journey has been one of ups and downs but...I am so thankful for you. These past 15 years have brought me so many wonderful blessings.  You know that cliche, chick-movie, saying "you complete me"?  Well, in our case, it really is true.  If you'd ask either of us, I think we'd both agree...in so many ways, we are nothing alike.  But this is how you complete me.  You balance me.  You provide different perspectives and you bring different emotions.  You run with the ball, when I drop it.  And you have blessed me with two wonderful, beautiful, amazing children.  I can't imagine traveling this journey with anyone else.

Happy Anniversary Babe.  I adore you.



No comments:

Post a Comment