Tuesday, November 19, 2013

TWO YEARS OLD....

How is it possible... our little man is already two years old!  I can't believe just how fast these past two years have gone by.  Much, much too quickly.  Seems like yesterday his tiny little bottom fit in half of my hand.  Brandon Elijah has grown and changed; what a miracle he is to us.

Our little man is now 34" tall and weighs 27lbs; that puts him right about 50% on the growth charts.  He is silly, happy, emotional, high energy, full of loves, smart and completely adorable.  He is physically very strong; climbing onto and over everything.  He loves going to the park, but does NOT like the static electricity on the slides.  The first time this happened to him, I said "oh look, you have some static cling"...now he'll look at me and ask "cling?" before going down a slide and if he gets some, I have to go down with him the next time :0) His vocabulary continues to grow and I am amazed by some of the things he'll say.  I LOVE the fact that since he's only turning two, anything he says is in this cute baby voice/pronunciation...like "okay", he says it "otay" :0)  Our little man loves books, trucks and Mickey Mouse on Disney Jr.  He loves his daddy and sissy and is still a mama's boy (which melts my heart).  HUGE fan of food and actually does a little "happy dance" when he sees something that he really loves :0)

Happy birthday little man.  Love you, love you, love you.... simply could not love you more.

Yes.. my tree is already up.
Don't judge me :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment