Friday, December 5, 2008

Things that I love about my daughter....

Her smile
Her laugh
Her smell
Her eyes
Her hair
Her cute little thighs
The way she learns; how she soaks up everything
Her little voice
The way she runs, kind of like a prance :)
The fire in her eyes
Her imagination
How she's made my wonderful husband an even better man
How she knows that church is God's house, even though I've never told her that
How she gives life to a room, no matter how large the room
How she eats, mouth fulls at a time and mouth wide open :)
The way she genuinely thinks that if she yells "Meow", the cat will come running
The way she reacts to my being silly...you'd think I was a high paid comedian! :)
How she's taught me about patience
How she's taught me about unconditional love
When she reaches out to me
How she fills the arms that were empty
How she's filled the hole that was in my heart
When she calls me Mommy....













No comments:

Post a Comment