Sunday, December 14, 2008

Visit from Uncle Josh...

We've had a great week, Uncle Josh came to visit! Bailey was a bit apprehensive at first (as she is with all new people) and my brother Joshua is a big guy with dark facial hair that added to Bailey's sense of "stranger danger" but, even so, she still loved him :)

While here, Josh, Bailey and I drove down to Alabama to see YiaYia and Popo.


We went to a Dothan favorite where a campground is transformed to a winter wonderland with thousands of Christmas lights. It was very cold, but also very pretty and we had a great time. Santa was there and Bailey was brave and sat (with Mommy) for a few photos.








Back on the home front, Bailey has decided that time-out is not only for her, but for Piglete. Apparently Piglet had misbehaved because I heard Bailey say "time-out Piglete" as she walked to a time-out corner in our dining room. I grabbed the camera just in time to see Bailey sit down with Piglete. I guess that will teach him! :) Bailey also discovered Daddy's shoes this past week. She and I were in the kitchen and I had my back turned to do dishes when I heard Bailey say, "too big...shoes". I turned around to see her trying to put on Tom's work shoes. How cute is my baby girl?! :)
I hope you all had a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Love the post! I had to laugh about Piglet. haha
    Bailey looks soooo grown up in the new logo picture you have up now. wow!! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete