Monday, March 23, 2009

Disney colored glasses...

Bailey showed me, yet again today, that she really is my daughter. She has this don't get dirty, shopping-bug, look at the pretty clothes character trait that she did not get from me (that would be a YiaYia trait) but, like her momma, she loves everything Disney. Today we had some really great weather so Bailey and I walked around the yard. I kept an eye out for those nasty bugs (bees, wasps, etc) while she walked on the grass and looked at the flowers. She was looking at the monkey grass by the front walk of our home and I heard her say, "Mickey Mouse!". I bend down to see three little berries, in the shape of Mickey Mouse. Now, you have to understand that the dimension of these three berries put together was about 1/2 inch but, to those of us who wear the Disney colored glasses...it was plain as day :o)

Lots of love to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment